My website isn’t generating enough sales leads
Your website should be your most cost-effective source of new business opportunities. But if you’re like many business owners, you’re frustrated because your website isn’t earning its keep. Many companies, from the smallest to the largest, fail to ever get the return they should from their website.
Generally speaking, if you want a website that produces leads and sales, there are a number of questions you must answer for your prospect, a few of which are:
- What two questions do you need to answer BEFORE you write any web copy?
- What are you offering and why should your prospect pick you?
- What is your prospect REALLY buying?
- What is the first thing your prospect should see when they arrive on your site?
- What is the best way to grab your web visitor’s attention?
- How do you get your prospect’s immediate attention?
- What do you have to do to keep your prospect reading?
- How should you combine emotion and logic in your copy? Which should come first?
As you might imagine, there are many other questions to consider in this process, which is exactly what we do at MarketingWriter.
Companies come to us when they have finally gotten to a point where they have had enough of having a website that does nothing to help their bottom line but need guidance on how to turn on the sales lead tap.
Generate More Leads