I am overwhelmed by marketing and don’t really know what I should be doing to attract customers.
You’re not alone. Many marketers today are distracted by all the bright, shiny things coming at them. Social media. Content marketing. Apps for this. Apps for that. It can be confusing and difficult to keep from being distracted.
To cut through the “noise”, there are a number of questions you need to focus on so you can gain clarity and the feeling of control that goes along with it.
- What is your main marketing message?
- Who is your target market?
- What fundamental marketing system pieces do you need in place?
- What’s the #1 marketing objective of your website?
- How do you figure out which social media applications work best for you?
- How do you avoid being overwhelmed?
Marketing is an ongoing process. There will always be new products and ideas coming into the marketplace. There’s lots to think about.
Many of our clients come to us for help in getting a proven, basic marketing system in place. We can help you build one either all at once – or piece by piece.
Don’t know what I should be doing to attract customers.